Michael Allison C.Eng, M.I.Mech.E, M.Inst.M.C, HitchinFebruary 23rd, 2014
I have met Rachel only yesterday when she took time to come and introduce herself to me at my flat. I had read her resumé and was very impressed for the following reasons:
- She has worked in Cumbria amongst the less fortunate people and has an understanding of the difficulties many people face today;
- She has a business background which makes her appealing to the more fortunate amongst us;
- Her technical knowledge is extremely good – especially on Energy issues;
- She and her husband Paul – who is also a Labour Party activist – make a great team. They often campaign together. His work as a trainee Methodist Lay Preacher takes them across North Hertfordshire, into different communities where they have the opportunity to interact with a diverse range of people;
- I found her extremly positive and enthusiastic. I felt comfortable in her company – which is important.
I have therefore no hesitation in endorsing her as a prospective candidate for the hitchin and Harpenden constituency.